Procivis AG is a leading Swiss provider of digital identity solutions. We support clients to build digital societies that inspire! Founded in 2016, we are serving several clients with solutions in live operation. Since 2021, we are a subsidiary of Orell Füssli, a global leader in security printing of banknotes and physical identity documents.
Pioneering the current developments towards self-sovereign identity-based solutions, we are expanding our product portfolio by developing the next generation of trusted digital identities and certificates. Therefore, we are looking for a technical writer, who is keen to document our digital credential solution and helps us profoundly transforming the way we can act and interact online!
- Documenting a new (Decentralized) Digital / Self-sovereign Identity solution
- Making our solution easily accessible and understandable
- Documenting scalable backend systems, services, and APIs, along with the user/customer facing frontend and APIs
- Collaborating and communicating effectively with the development and product teams
- Evaluating and selecting the most suitable tools and technologies to enhance your documentation workflow and improve efficiency.
We are offering you:
- Flexible working arrangement – 3 days home office per week
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment
- Working with new Digital Identity concepts and protocols
- Access to a knowledgeable team in the area of (Decentralized) Digital Identities
- Possibility to shape the future of Digital Identity with us
- Strong growth opportunities and high ownership expectations
- A company culture built on excellence, velocity, and customer-focus
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in software environment (testing, development or similar)
- Experience in technical writing or documentation of software solutions
- Quick understanding of technical contexts
- The ability to persist until a deep understanding is achieved
- Proficient spoken & written English skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or a similar field; equivalent professional experience is acceptable