Procivis AG is a leading Swiss provider of digital identity solutions. We support clients to build digital societies that inspire! Founded in 2016, we are serving several clients with productive solutions. Since 2021, our majority shareholder and strategic partner is Orell Füssli, a global leader in security printing of banknotes and physical identity documents.
Our product portfolio consists of digital identity solutions which are user centric, mobile first and based on privacy by design – a value proposition which has led to several awards.
Pioneering the current developments towards self-sovereign identity based solutions, we are expanding our product portfolio by developing the next generation of trusted digital identities and certificates. Therefore, we are looking for new team members who are keen to develop the solution and realize our next chapter, profoundly transforming the way we can act and interact online!
We are looking for a Network manager who will help us to actively manage and represent Procivis in various relevant groups in the global digital identity space. You will be responsible to represent Procivis in standardization bodies (e.g. W3C, DIF, DIDAS;…) and identify and establish relations to partners. You will join a high skilled team and have the opportunity to take on responsibility very quickly and thus grow professionally and personally.
· Identify relevant foundations and standardization bodies
· Actively contribute to foundations
· Attend conferences
· Make Procivis known on a global scale for its products
· Expand and manage the partner network
· Experience working with associations, foundations, or standardization bodies
· Overview of the most important bodies in the digital identity space
· 3+ years relevant work experience
· Excellent presentation and moderation skills
· PowerPoint, Excel, Word know-how
· B.Sc. or higher education
· Excellent communication skills in conversational and written English
· Consulting experience
· Understanding of decentralized identity concepts
· Attractive compensation package
· Flexible working arrangements with the ability to work remotely
· Dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment
· Possibility to shape the future of Digital Identity with us
· Working with new Digital Identity concepts
· Access to a knowledgable team
· Strong growth opportunities and high ownership expectations
· A company culture built on excellence, velocity, and customer-focus
Please send us your contact details and resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now