Procivis AG is a leading Swiss provider of digital identity solutions. We support clients to build digital societies that inspire! Founded in 2016, we are serving several clients with productive solutions. Since 2021, our majority shareholder and strategic partner is Orell Füssli, a global leader in security printing of banknotes and physical identity documents.
Our product portfolio consists of digital identity solutions which are user centric, mobile first and based on privacy by design – a value proposition which has led to several awards.
Pioneering the current developments towards self-sovereign identity based solutions, we are expanding our product portfolio by developing the next generation of trusted digital identities and certificates. Therefore, we are looking for new team members who are keen to develop and realize our next chapter, profoundly transforming the way we can act and interact online!
Have you gained some experience in consulting already? Do you not shy away from technology? Are you maybe even interested particularly in digital identities and decentralized technologies? Can you act as a communicator between different stakeholders, such as developers and customers?
We are looking for consultants who will support us on unique projects, exploring new topics and developing new markets. You will join a high skilled team and have the opportunity to take on responsibility very quickly and thus grow professionally and personally.
· Consulting projects in the area of Digital Identity and work on business and technical aspects
· Market and competitor research
· Project management (external and internal) & Product management
You should meet one or more of the requirements – but don't let the list put you off. We are looking for newcomers as well as experienced colleagues:
· B.Sc. or M.Sc. in business administration, business informatics or any related field
· Experience in strategy or technology consulting
· Experience in project management
· Understanding of decentralized identity concepts and frameworks and/ or willingness to learn
· Basic understanding of IT and software
· Basic understanding of cryptography and security
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
· Hands on & can do attitude
· Excellent communication skills in conversational and written English and/or German
· Attractive compensation package
· Flexible working arrangements with the ability to work remotely
· Dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment
· Possibility to shape the future of Digital Identity with us
· Working with new Digital Identity concepts
· Strong growth opportunities and high ownership expectations
· A company culture built on excellence, velocity, and customer-focus
Please send us your contact details and resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now